Friday, October 23, 2009

the beginning of new beginnings...

My first post... I am finally doing this!
I never thought it'd happen, but things are starting to come together. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel...

A trip to Canberra is imminent... hopefully, followed shortly after by a trip to Tasmania... I need to get out of my comfort zone and put myself out there - facing the elements, risking it, facing the possibility of danger. But, this is practice!

As much as "I love a sun-burnt country, a land of sweeping plains", these trips will be the testing ground for something much bigger and far more interesting in the hopefully not-too-distant future... South America is beckoning! And beckoning strongly!

So... the first post...
It's time to make the first movie...
I will figure out the helmet cam... and see what happens next...
I hope this journey I am about to embark upon is as interesting for those reading as it will be for me.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Makes me feel loved! :)