Monday, December 28, 2009

my first music video...

Well, I've been dying to post a video with a musical background. I have a couple of songs I've wanted to use - this is the first, and a favourite of mine to listen to whilst riding.

Please be kind... this is my first time using Adobe Premiere CS3 - the program is amazing and completely overwhelming! It took me ages to figure out how to use a "fade-out" effect.
Gen X is me... much, much slower than the Gen Ys... *sigh*

More to come... I'd like to do another video and overlay a different track to the next one - perhaps with the Nullarbor as my backdrop? *fingers crossed*
(That's if... I'm not arrested for copyright infringement before I leave in late March...)

I have also posted the lyrics below... I like them so much... :)








MAYBE TOMORROW - Stereophonics

I've been down and I'm wondering why
These little black clouds keep walking around
With me
With me

It wastes time and I'd rather be high
Think I'll walk me outside and buy a rainbow smile
But be free
They're all free

So maybe tomorrow
I'll find my way home
So maybe tomorrow
I'll find my way home

I look around at a beautiful life
Been the upper side of down
Been the inside of out
But we breathe
We breathe

I wanna breeze and an open mind
I wanna swim in the ocean
Wanna take my time for me
All me

So maybe tomorrow
I'll find my way home
So maybe tomorrow
I'll find my way home

So maybe tomorrow
I'll find my way home
So maybe tomorrow
I'll find my way home

So maybe tomorrow
I'll find my way home
So maybe tomorrow
I'll find my way home

2 comments:

  1. Luv the music which goes along great with the ride. Your future route looks absolutely amazing. Your living the dream!! Good Speed with your Journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Rob...
    I'm not quite there yet, but not long to go now! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Makes me feel loved! :)